1) Punjab Baramasi:
- Shoots dropping are usually ground touching.
- Lemon has yellow fruits, round shaped with tapering base.
- Seedless fruits and are juicy in nature.
- The average fruit yield is 84 kg per tree.
- Semi-vigorous tree.
- Lemon-yellow skin color, juice is strongly acidic having excellent flavor.
- Fruit ripens in the month of August.
3) Punjab Galgal:
- Vigorous trees with light green foliage color.
- Medium size, oval shaped fruit.
- Juice is very acidic with 8-10 seeds per fruit.
- Fruits mature in the months of November-December.
- The average fruit yield is 80-100 kg per tree.
4) PAU Baramasi :
- The right time of fruit maturing is first week of July.
- It contains very less amount of seeds.
- It gives an average yield of 84kg per tree.
5) PAU Baramasi-1:
- The right time of fruit maturing is last week of November month.
- The fruit is seedless.
- It gives an average yield of 80kg per tree.
Other States Varieties
1) Rasraj :
- Developed by IIHR. Yellow colored fruits content 70% juice and 12 seeds.
- Its acidity is 6% and TSS content is about 8 brix.
- It is resistant to bacterial blight and canker disease.
2) Lisbon lemon:
- It is resistant to frost and high wind velocity.
- Fruit are of medium size, having lemon yellow color with smooth surface.
3) Lucknow seedless: Fruits are of medium size with yellow color.
4) Pant Lemon:
- Dwarf variety having medium size juicy fruits.
- It is resistant to scab, canker and gummosis
Assam Lemon, Italian Lemon, Eureka lemon, Malta lemon.