Phenomenal, Majestic, Labella, Sujatha, Sweet Charley Camarosa, Ofran, Oso Grande, Gorella, Selva., Sangana, Belrubi, Shasta, Fern, Tioga, Beauty, Olympus, Hood, Shuksan, Cardinal, Red chief and Pajaro
- It is mid-season cultivar giving fruits from first week of February to first week of April.
- Fruits are medium sized, conical to sometimes long flat glossy with attractive skin.
- Flesh colour is deep red.
- Average fruit weight is 17.2 g, TSS 8.7 %, acidity 0.83 % and TSS/acid ratio 10.48.
- Average yield is about 260 g/plant.
2.Winter Dawn (2021):
- It is early maturing cultivar giving fruits from mid January to end of March.
- Fruits are large, medium conical to wedge shaped with deep red and glossy skin.
- Flesh color is dark red.
- Average fruit weight is 20.2 g, TSS 9.1 %, acidity 0.82 % and TSS/acid ratio 11.2. Average yield is about 290 g/plant.